Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, it"s a new year.
So, I started a new blog.
To be completely honest, I was hesitant to let go of my old one. My old blog holds memories; meeting my husband, dating, getting married, going to Alaska, having our baby, living our life together...but for some reason I wanted to start a blog that was new...different. I'm not exactly sure how yet, but I am just ready for something different. Plus, I was really horrible at posting on my old blog. I guess a part of me is hoping that a new blog will give me a some kind of renewed interest (for lack of a better word). I WANT to blog, which is why it is on my New Year Resolution list!
Speaking of New Year Resolutions....our family made a few. :)
I wanted to make some changes to become a better wife and mother, but I knew I was going to need support so I "made" my little family do it with me.
So, here they are. :)

Tom/Daddy, 28:
1) Get a 3.5 GPA
2) Lose 25 lbs.
3) Get into the Paramedic Program
4) Have Family Home Evening once a week.

Callista/Mommy, 24:
1) Blog at least once a week :)
2) Lose 10 lbs.
3) Read a book once a month
4) Read a bedtime story with JT every night
5) Have Family Home Evening once a week

JT, 6 months: (Alright, I made these up for him...)
1) Learn how to crawl and walk.
2) Say my first word.
3) Continue to brighten my family's day with  my smile and sweet spirit.

So....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Madsen Family is pretty darn awesome!!! I want to watch JT reach those goals too!!!

    ReplyDelete